Terms & Conditions
Our success is based on strong traditions of quality, value for money and a genuine care for our customers. Therefore we sincerely apologise in advance for how extremely boring our Terms and Conditions are.
Without further ado:
Terms of Contract
When you place an order via our website (https://www.nispares.co.uk) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
Product Specifications & Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. NI Spares shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns & Refunds page for details.
- Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer’s finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. NI Spares cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only, the actual product may vary due to manufacturer enhancement or change.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. NI Spares cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to dispatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- NI Spares has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund by contacting our Customer Services department.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Only items that are “In Stock” are eligible for UK Express Delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available for orders placed before the specified cut-off time on a working day (see About Delivery).
- We use Royal Mail and DPD for our express delivery courier service. They will deliver between 7:30am and 7:30pm. You will need to sign for the delivery.
- Express delivery is only available to UK shipping destinations. We are not able to offer express service to some areas of the UK. If your postcode is in the list below we can only offer a 2-4 working day delivery service.
- AB, DD, EH18-55, FK, G1-G90, GY, HS, IOM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PL, TD, TR, ZE.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or American Express cards, or PayPal. Charges will appear on your statement as “NIPARES.CO.UK”
- All prices are quoted GBP including Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of ordering. If a problem in supply should occur and you would like to cancel your order we will be happy to assist you in obtaining a refund via by contacting our Customer Services department.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your NI Spares order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
Most items are in stock and we try to ensure that these items are dispatched the same day if ordered before 3pm on a working day (Mon -Fri, excluding bank holidays).
We do our up most to ensure the supply of all items within our estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days. However we rely on our couriers to adhere to their stated delivery times. Please allow at least 10 days before contacting us as parcels can be delayed.
If an order consists of multiple items we will dispatch the available items and send the balance of the order as soon as it is possible to do so. If there is a delay we will inform you via email.
We enforce Royal Mail’s own 18 day policy for late & lost post. We will not resend any items until the 18 days have passed since date of ordering, you have confirmed your delivery address with us and you have checked with your local sorting office to ensure they have no parcel for you.
Unless you specify otherwise at the time of order, our couriers ( Royal Mail & DPD ) will leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a safe place when you are not in.
Returns & Refunds
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are dispatched for a full refund. Contact us to cancel your order. If the item has already been dispatched then please see below for our returns policy.
You have the right to cancel your order and request a Returns Authorisation Number within 14 days of the date of delivery. Please notify us using this form or by phone of your intention to return your item(s) within this time and we will promptly issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number. You must quote this number on the correspondence accompanying the return. You must return your item(s) within 14 days of your Returns Authorisation Number being issued.
If you’ve ordered the wrong item(s) or simply had a change of mind, please return it unused and in re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc). You must not write anything on the item, its packaging or instructions. Please note that the costs of returning your item(s) must be paid by you. For convenience, we can provide a pre-paid postage label to return your item. Please note: the return postage cost of £4.49 will be deducted from any refund applicable.
Parts that have been used, installed, connected or screwed into the appliance and/or purchased more than 14 days ago cannot be returned.
Goods returned because they are faulty or defective must be returned in the condition you received them. For UK orders, we will pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us. For UK customers we provide a pre-paid postage label for you to return the item. For customers in other EU countries you will need to pay the return carriage and request a refund from us. For orders outside the EU, you will need to pay the return carriage costs.
Please make sure you get proof of postage in case your item gets lost in the post.
We can not accept the return of perishable goods or shaver parts (for personal hygiene reasons).
We do not refund products damaged by misuse, abuse or negligence.
We will refund the standard delivery charge corresponding to the least expensive type of delivery offered at the time of purchase.
Provided that you return your item(s) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions we will refund what you’ve paid for the item(s) or replace or exchange the item(s) if applicable. Refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt of the returned item(s). Refunds are made using the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
The following information is intended as a guideline. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
- Should a fault occur with the item(s) within 14 days of delivery you will be offered the choice of a replacement or refund.
- All parts supplied by NI Spares are subject to the manufacturer's or our supplier's guarantee. This usually relates to the product being supplied in working order and of merchantable quality but generally excludes any minimum working life after fitting. NI Spares will, however, guarantee all genuine parts for 180 days and all compatible parts for 90 days from the date of purchase provided the fitting criteria is adhered to and the parts have not been changed or modified.
- On returning faulty items ensure you adhere to the returns guidelines as outlined above. Failure to meet these conditions may result in your return not qualifying for a refund or replacement.
- This guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- The guarantee period for consumable items (eg. batteries, bulbs, camera films, ink cartridges, etc) is three months from date of delivery.
Reviews & Comments
We permit you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. Whilst we do not regularly monitor this content we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the NI Spares website.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders dispatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being dispatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Site Use Policy
The contents of this website are variously the copyright of www.nispares.co.uk, NI Spares or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on this site are registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. You may read and print only the material contained on this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else.
It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent. By using this website you agree not to intentionally misuse it. This website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on this website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur.
Use of Website Content
You may read and print only the material contained on this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to publish, store, transmit, show or play in public, change or adapt the content of this website in any way for any purpose whatsoever..
You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent.
Errors & Omissions
We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
Authorisation of use
Any person is authorised to view the information, images or texts and all other content posted on the web site. www.nispares.co.uk may modify the terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice and such modifications shall become effective upon posting on the web site. www.nispares.co.uk reserves the right to restrict access to its web site and the content within. All users are responsible to review regularly the contents of the terms and conditions found on the web site.
Promotional codes: Only One discount can be used per order.
It is illegal to sell ‘age restricted’ products to people under the required age. We offer several ‘age restricted’ products on this website, including knives and solvents. By ordering these products you confirm you (and, if different, the recipient of the product) are of the required age. All ‘age restricted’ products on this website can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
www.nispares.co.uk recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web sites and all of our customers. Your Personal information may be used to perform a variety of functions such as processing your Orders, assisting with promotions or providing technical services for our website. We fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
Important Safety Information
We strongly recommend and encourage all spare parts are fitted by a competent person inline with manufacturer specifications.
WARNING: Safety first – avoid injury. Replacing parts within electrical appliances should only be undertaken by suitably trained persons, with the appliance disconnected (unplugged) from the mains supply.
Appliance spares purchased for any gas appliance must only be fitted and inspected by a gas engineer registered on the gas safe register.
If you have any further questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, our Customer Services Department is available via email or on the telephone and will be happy to assist.