Genuine Nilfisk H14 HEPA Filter for all Extreme Models. Helps to purify exhaust air coming out of the machine and catch fine particles. If you find your machine isn’t performing as well or the red filter light is on then you will need a replacement HEPA filter.
To replace your HEPA filter on all Extreme models, access the underside of the machine and turn the three plastic screws with a 2p coin. This will allow you to lift the black cover off and remove the old soiled filter.
- Single exhaust vacuum filter
- H14 HEPA standard
- Genuine Nilfisk filter for superior quality
- Replace every 3 – 6 months or as needed
This Product Suits:
- Nilfisk Extreme series
- X 100, Extreme X100, X 110, Extreme X110, X 150, Extreme X150
- X 200, Extreme X200, X210, Extreme X210
- X 300, Extreme X300
- Extreme Home, Extreme Hygienic, Extreme Free, Extreme Free Old, Extreme Care, Extreme XL, Extreme Complete